Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lost Inventions...

Ever had that feeling you were really wrong about something and failed to judge it correctly? No? Well if not i'm sure you are about to get that feeling after this...

So i'm sure whoever reads these thinks I sit on here daily and think of stuff to say and don't go out. Well that would be wrong because atleast 5 of the posts already have been done from my phone on the go. That's right! Business man on the go here, move out of the way when you see me on the sidewalks strolling along typing. If you see me on the streets driving, looking down i'm probably getting roadhead and not typing on my phone (I memorized the buttons). If not, I could just be checking up on Derek "not so" Jr. Listen besides all this crazyness I have a new invention to write about.


I mean...a sushi popper? Honestly who would ever eat this? Does anyone remember those old flinstone pop up icecream things or Gogurt? Those were perfect ideas and inventions but sushi in a cylinder sounds horrible. I feel like it would melt in your mouth because of chemicals to keep it preserved or the fact that its mushy. This is like me trying to sell a preserved mummy to a cannibal, and i'm sure he would love to try it.

Fun fact for today: The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it (actually true).

Nothing better than late night hangouts and attacking my cat in a dog suit, oh the irony.

No comments: