Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Felines


So, i'm staring at my cat right now and realizing the tattoo i got of him doesn't look anything like him hahaha...I mean maybe besides the stripes/spots. I wonder if he would look like my tattoo if he was a cartoon, or so I would hope, because that was the point.



Tonight i watched a hockey game. Hockey is like watching a bunch of cavemen with beards just hitting an object around, knocking eachother against walls for no reason, and yelling. I love it! I just dont get how sports got so big and i'm not even talking just hockey. Football, Basketball, even Baseball....where did they even come up with this stuff and now its turned into a huge industry where the atheletes get paid millions to basically dunk, throw, hit, and shoot an object into a hoop, hand, glove, and net. It doesn't make sense but once again I love it! Well eh, not much into the pitching/catching (maybe because i'm not gay?) and I never liked the good old basketball game.

Don't know how I got into the subject of animals and then sports but i'm going to end this with a pretty good story.

So I got up during the second period of the game, which we were losing at this point 2-1. Walked to the bathroom to pee. As I got in I felt kind of light headed but i brushed it off and I unzipped those damn nice GAP jeans. Started to let loose some of that good stuff and felt really dizzy (this is where it gets good). I peed all over the floor to the left of the toilet for a good 3 seconds.....talk about bad aim, I didn't even hit the toilet.

Goodnight?

No comments: