Friday, May 22, 2009

Lost Inventions...

Honestly what is this and do people really use it? I saw this one some website and immediately began to laugh. I'm laughing right now just imagining me sitting next to this lady (although the lady sitting next to her is a LADY and is black, I am neither). At the same time I feel like I would be one of the few people to indulge myself in this chin device haha. It would be pretty sweet to sit there and not have to balance while sleeping but this would eventually lead to kicking of the legs to make someone fall. Kind of like the rolly backpack trick to flip it over except your face is on the floor and most likely cracked open. Too bad michael jackson didn't have one of those crutches for his face, even his career.

Well enough about that and goodluck to the inventor. I'll be showing a few random inventions in the days to come considering i made a rare find of pictures.

Today it's raining and i have to work, so it should be great, in other words today is going to suck. As a matter of face, this whole weekend is going to suck because I work Fri-Sun and it's going to rain all weekend long. Next subject: People are coming to see my house tommorow so i'm going to be sure to place subliminal messages all over the house so they dont want to buy it. Maybe place myself naked in the bathroom for them to walk in on or I could lay spread out in my bed, although these aren't subliminal at all but do send messages.

I don't even know what i'm writing about right now but ill be back later

No comments: