Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So I'm back..I know don't be too excited, save the energy for your fixed gear adventures to the bar. I've been thinking lately and it's about what I'm going to get my family for christmas. Should I go with the holiday sweater? Maybe the reindeer car costume so my dad can look like a complete idiot driving? Glow in the dark keyboard stickers?

One thing sold me this winter season, Super Soakers



You know something bugs me about the winter season..why do people put their tongues on things that are icy when they know its going to turn out bad? Ever licked your lips and stuck paper to it or even put ice on a dry lip? Apparently, experimenting with frozen poles isn't that unusual, especially this time of year.

I just saw a dog poop calendar on sale for $13 on a website....and that ain't no bullshit ;)

No comments: